If you are on this website, it means that we have provided to you a relevant link in an e-mail, on an invoice, stock issue confirmation, order confirmation or similar document, or you were informed about this site by your employer, ordering party/ etc.
Our wish is to comply with obligations resulting from the GDPR in the best possible way but we are well aware that providing these explanations in another place, such as the said e-mail or an invoice would be quite burdensome for you and unreadable, and what is more, informing each employee / ordering party/etc. of our customer would be impossible. Hence, as far as possible, we wish to additionally present this information here.
Remember that if you have any doubts, queries or remarks relating to processing your personal data by PROSPERPLAST 1 SPÓŁKA Z O.O., you may, at any time, contact us at the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 33/817-70-03
Explanations and Relevant Information
1. The controller of processing your personal information is PROSPERPLAST 1 SPÓŁKA Z O.O., 43-378 Rybarzowice ul. Wilkowska 968, hereinafter referred to as the “Controller”.
2. The legal grounds for processing your personal data shall be an agreement between you and the Controller or an agreement concluded with us by your employer/ordering party/etc., hereinafter referred to as the “Agreement” for the purpose of execution of which processing your personal data is necessary. It may happen, however, that your personal data will be processed on other grounds , e.g. o the basis of a consent you granted us. As this site contains only general information, we are unable to present here details of all agreements and consents in our possession. Remember, however, that should you have any doubts or queries, you can always write to us or call us and we will be happy to explain to you in detail the grounds on which your personal details is processed by us. We do not process any personal data without a legal basis.
3. Your personal data is processed solely for the purposes connected with execution of the Agreement and undertaking necessary activities preceding conclusion of the Agreement, including, in particular, the ones for the purpose of correspondence or solely for the purposes indicated by the Controller at the time of granting a consent.
4. Providing personal data is not compulsory; however, lack of such data will render conclusion and performance of the Agreement impossible. In the case of a consent, refusal to grant the same will prevent the Controller from providing in your favour specific services or other benefits (e.g. newsletter).
5. Your personal data shall not be kept longer than it is necessary, i.e. no longer than for the period provided for under legal regulations (for statistical or tax purposes). In the case of a consent – your personal data will be processed by us not longer than for the duration of providing services or other benefits which the consent relates to.
6. Recipients of your personal data may be entities in respect of which we are under an obligation to transfer data subject to applicable provisions of law (e.g. to the Tax Office), as well as entities providing for us auxiliary services for the purpose of the Agreement performance or providing services or other benefits (in the case of a consent), such as, in particular, entities providing hosting, accounting, transportation, courier and similar services. We have signed relevant agreements with such entities to ensure proper level of security and compliance with law.
7. Remember that you have a right to access your personal data, including a right to obtain a copy of your data, a right to demand that such data be rectified, deleted (in specified situations), a right to file an objection to the supervisory authority involved in personal data protection, a right to limit data processing. Within the extent your personal data is processed on the basis of consent, you may additionally exercise the right of withdrawal your consent insofar as it is processed on such grounds (consent withdrawal does not affect the lawfulness of processing based on a consent granted before its withdrawal) and you also have a right to transfer your personal data, i.e. to receive it from the Controller of your data in a structured commonly used, machine-readable format.
8. On the basis of your personal data, the Controller will not make any automatic decisions relating to you, including decisions being the outcome of profiling.
9. Subject to section 9a your data shall not be transferred outside the EEA.
9a. A newsletter service is provided by the Mailchimp platform, whose operator has its registered seat and servers in the territory of the US, that is why certain personal data relating to such service may be transferred outside the EEA. According to the assurances by the provider of services each and all security requirements are complied with, especially those provided for in Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2021/914 of 4 June 2021 on standard contractual clauses for the transfer of personal data to third countries pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council and Recommendations 01/2020 of the European Data Protection Board on measures that supplement transfer tools to ensure compliance with the EU level of protection of personal data. More information is available at the following address https://mailchimp.com/help/mailchimp-european-data-transfers/.